Before uploading files, please, check our audio and graphics specifications thoroughly.
- First, create a project folder on your desktop. Name it with catalogue-number_amount_format (example: ABC001_1200x_7inch)
- Copy all files you want to transmit to us into that folder.
- We accept WAV and AIFF. We prefer one file per side with all tracks in the correct order and the pauses in the desired length.
- Name the files with catalogue-number_format_side_rotation.wav (example: ABC001_12inch_sideA_33rpm.wav)
- We accept PDF, TIFF, and JPEG without crop marks. CMYK/greyscale color scheme, not RGB! Please, make sure that the files are in the format according to our specifications.
- Name the files with catalogue-number_format_printproduct_side-pdf (example: ABC001_12inch_label_sideB.pdf)
With our online calculator you can browse through our numerous options for your individual vinyl production, calculate prices fast and easy, and order your production directly.GO TO CALCULATOR
Information for creating and delivering audio- and print files can be found in our specifications.GO TO SPECIFICATIONS
With years of experience and a passion for vinyl records we’re on hand with help and advice for your dream records. We’re looking forward to your mail or phone call!GO TO TEAM
We support those of you who as an independent or hobby label, musician or producer have kept faith with vinyl at any time and enrichen the diversity of musical culture aside the major labels.READ MORE